Re: [IP] ace inhibitors-to Gwen

I also forgot to mention that when I first went on Vasotec I was to take one
pill in the morning right after breakfast.  About 10 am I felt really out of
it and I assume that my blood pressure dropped.  It would take me about an
hour to feel "with it" again.

I asked my doctor and he agreed that I should take it about 10 PM just prior
to going to bed and that solved the problem.  He did document the drop in the
A.M. and decided that it wasn't enough to be concerned about, it was just
making me feel awful.  Hence if it now drops, I am asleep and do not realize