Re: [IP] Scary to Pixie(K/PTX)

Been there, done that.  I had the Kidney transplant over 2 years
ago.  You're right, a different set of problems with the meds, but I feel
2,000,000,000,000 % better since I had it done.  You have to be careful
getting around other people, (ie: colds, flu, etc.) but that hasn't stopped
me yet.  Do the best you can to improve your numbers, and "IF" the time
comes to get the transplant, GO FOR IT.  You will feel much better.

mail to :  email @ redacted