[IP] Re: Free QID meter

Hi Jean,

Just read your note about the upcoming Precision Extra and the One Touch Profile.  I would love to find a meter that allows me to record my bs, blus and carb intake in a simple way.  I use the accucheck complete right now and I find it too overwhelming to use.  There are too many screens to pass through and it asks for too much info per test.  I wish someone would make a meter with all sorts of recording options that you could customize to meet you needs.  That way each person could enter theinfo they want.  Any ideas?