Re: [IP] diabetes is diabetes(NOT!!)

In a message dated 1/17/00 11:37:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My brother, my mother, and to some extent me, all have this. We have
 never been told that we have any form of DM (although it runs in the
 family). In fact we have been told this happens because our blood sugar
 gets low (so we must be producing plenty of insulin).  >>
I had symptoms like this for six years before I became IDDM.  My suggestion
would be to have an endocrinology consultation.        Dianne   IDDM x 8
years  Pumping x 7 yrs