[IP] a not so bright thing to do with your pump...

ok...this is a tad off subject but i gotta tell this story...
i have a bruise the size of alaska now because of this... yesterday i had
my pump in my pocket of my khakis.  i always forget it's there and run into
things with it, but this takes the cake. i'm surprised vinnie survived with
no wounds.  i shut the door to my truck, and it didn't shut all the way, so
i used my hip to shut it...needless to say, my pump was right there and
BAM...that hurt. i couldn't even sleep on that side last night.  what a
just thought i'd share what not to do with your pump :)

Erinn (D for 15 years, pumping 4 weeks today)

- What matters most is how you see yourself -