[IP] Pumping Insulin book

Hello Gill and other Pumpers,
I have an old copy of John Walsh's book and am wondering where I can get
a copy of the 4 page Humalog insert/supplement you referred to in your
last posting.  Does anyone have a copy and could you please email it to
me or I can send my snail mail address if you could photocopy it for
me.  It would be very helpful.. I did find an article by John Walsh on
the web which gave some very good info.  But I'd sure like to know if
there are other important differences in the contents.  Thx so much.