Re: [IP] weight loss/pumping

I was the complete opposite after I went on the pump...I gained 20 lbs in 6
months after going on the pump!  Of course, it was because I was eating foods
with a lot of carbs, thinking I was being healthy, and in fact I was just
packing on the pounds!  Has anyone ever heard of Fresh Samantha drinks?  They
are fruit smoothies/protein drinks made in Maine or Massachusetts, I think.
They are sold locally around here.  Anyway, a 12 oz. Fresh Samantha Fruit
Smoothie, any flavor, has roughly 65 g. of carb. I would drink one for a meal
and maybe have a few crackers with it.  I thought I was being healthy b/c
they were low in fat, but when you have these drinks for breakfast AND lunch,
it starts to add up.  So, it's my own fault, I know better now!! Kelly