Re: [IP] diabetes is diabetes(NOT!!)

>She had tried to tell me that her Dr told her the shakiness she experienced >from going too long without eating were a form of DM. Maybe I am misinformed?

My brother, my mother, and to some extent me, all have this. We have
never been told that we have any form of DM (although it runs in the
family). In fact we have been told this happens because our blood sugar
gets low (so we must be producing plenty of insulin).  Not low enough to
be classified as hypoglycemic though, I have tested myself in this
condition at 79. I don't know whether this might mean we could become
hypoglycemic later, or even if we could become diabetic later, but we
aren't right now.