Re: [IP] irritation of site; change of site; first week report

>On another note, I just changed insurance companies (well, my work
>did...) to Aetna (US Healthcare), and instead of paying $5.00 per month
>co-pay for my prescriptions, they charge $15--but they charged me $30
>for my test strips!!

Well, we also have Aetna (soon to go off it tho) and have never had to
pay this much for strips. Probably because we are in a state that
requires them to pay! Perhaps you are not? Also, we may be on a
different plan than you too. Anyway, I think the Aetna has some policy
that they only pay for (or at least prefer) Precision strips. Are you
using a different brand? Also they could be claiming that you are not
using a "generic" so you have to pay a higher co-pay (even tho there are
no generic strips or Humalog insulins...)