Re: [IP] Take Control of Your Diabetes conf. and Pumping Insulinbook.

We had one of the conferences here in Syracuse, NY and it too was a success.
More than they expected for the first year in Syracuse. I worked a little bit
with another member of the group and the local Joslin Center to get some
computers at the show so people could surf the web for free and see how much
info is available on the net.  Bob Burnett presented a presentation on safe
surfing to try and help people distinguish a goo site from a bad site.
Because we must be careful of all the mis-info that is out there too.