Re: [IP] New to list

I'd just like to thank everyone for all the info and encouragement. I
frequently am having to eat b/c of lows (from 25-48 mg/dl usually) and was
worried that it was common with the pump as well, but it seems from all I've
heard that weight loss is far far more common and life improves, am annoyed
snacking 2/3x daily (esp being as small as I am and not having had a serious
problem since I was 13). I really needed and appreciate the support of
experienced peers. Insulin's new to me again and pumps well...seem great,
altho scary still.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC