Re: [IP] Just venting

love pumping but am having some trouble finding comfortable spots
>to put the soft sets.  I just changed over to the micros  a week ago and
>do seem a bit better.

  Hi Greta . . .I'm thinking some one might have already suggested this, but
have you ever tried to use silouettes?  I use silouettes when I put a site
in my lower abdoman because there isn't enough fat there to support a
regular sof set. I've tried to micros there too but even they hurt
sometimes.  I need to put the sils at a very shallow angle to be comfortable
anywhere below my waistband.  --Gianna