[IP] diabetes is diabetes(NOT!!)

Well not in this case anyway. My sister is so jealous of me she is actually
jealous of my DM. Can you believe that?! She had the nerve to tell my best
friend that she had diabetes too, just not as bad as me, she can control hers
by diet! Now this really made me extremely angry because she DOES NOT have
diabetes of any type!! I even took her to the hospital with my youngest son to
be tested for the antibodies. She had tried to tell me that her Dr told her
the shakiness she experienced from going too long without eating were a form
of DM. Maybe I am misinformed? Denise