Re: [IP] irritation of site; change of site; first week report

In a message dated 01/17/2000 9:06:47 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> On another note, I just changed insurance companies (well, my work
>  did...) to Aetna (US Healthcare), and instead of paying $5.00 per month
>  co-pay for my prescriptions, they charge $15--but they charged me $30
>  for my test strips!!  That could get expensive per month.  Anyone else
>  have a similar experience with Aetna--and anyone know why they charge
>  double the copay?

my husbands company changed insurance companies too - our old $5 co-pay will
now be $20.       i'm so afraid what will happen next time i have to order
pump supplies!       as if this disease isn't frustrating enough without
having to pay 4 times what i used to.