[IP] Just venting

Hi all.

Just feel the need to vent a little tonight.  I am a thin person, 5'2"  105
lbs., and  love pumping but am having some trouble finding comfortable spots
to put the soft sets.  I just changed over to the micros  a week ago and they
do seem a bit better.

I like the stomache, but have some spots that I just can't use due to 3
pregnancies and C-sections, so I am trying to find other places to put them
so the stomach can rest.  Tried the upper buttock today, but pants brushing
the set are  bothering me and just flexing the muscle too much doing daily
chores seems to be making it sore.

Any advise?  I have worked hard over the years to get good muscle tone and be
the "right" wieght and now I'm wishing for some padding :-(.  Anyway thanks
for listenning.  You all are great!!!