Re: [IP] absolutely most insane hormones

Jan- I dont feel as if I am making a big deal about things I have been type 1
for 18 years and I know that everyone's DM is different. I was purely looking
for advice and guidance since the pump is still fairly new to me. Yes your
numbers .4 then 1.8 sound crazier then mine, but mine are wrong so even
though I have an increase of ONLY 12% according to your calculation they
arent working. And I am not getting stressed about it just looking for input-