Re: [IP] New to list

I had put on so much weight from increased insulin resistance and having to
eat every two hours whether I was hungry or not while on MDI that I had gone
up to 225lbs at the time I went on the pump.  Now after 3 1/2 months, I am
down to 180lbs (and that includes the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.  I
can wear clothes that I hadn't been able to wear for 2-3 years.

This may not be typical, but I do know that not being tied to eating whether
hungry or not has really helped me a lot.  I think it will depend on your
choices of what you eat whether you will put on wieght or take it off, but if
you try to make sensible choices and don't go too crazy- you do need to
splurge a little, just keep it in moderation- you should do fine!  As always,