[IP] Re: Tenders

We use the Tenders and I pinch up the skin and use a 30^ angle
when I insert them (this is how I was taught but it is also
demonstrated this way on the package insert.) The one and only
time my dh ever put in an infusion set, he put it in without
pinching up the skin (using a 15-30^ angle.) My daughter said it
hurt that way.
All you can do it try different ways to see what works best for

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti [Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, Cherokee] mother of many children
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html NEW
"Listen! Or your tongue will make you deaf." - Cherokee proverb