[IP] My MM 507c pump being donated

To all who had concerns about selling the 507c.  I have decided to
donate the pump to a child in the Sacramento area.  It is only going to
cost the person $50 to transfer the warrantee into their own name.  This
would be the case for anyone selling their old pump.  I got a further
clarification from MM that they don't even need to send the pump back
and the remainder of the warrantee is transferred for the $50 service
charge. If anyone has questions about the process talk to MM they are
very helpful and seem not to mind that you are in the process of selling
the pump.  I decided that I really didn't need the money and that
someone who couldn't afford the pump needed it more than I did.  Now the
next step will be getting the supplies.  But I think that is going to be
covered in the future my her insurance.

Thanks to all who responded to my request,