[IP] weight loss/pumping

My son, Kevin, lost about 8-10 lbs after going on the pump. Same reason as
most...wasnt chasing all the lows with juice and food all day! Plus, he ate
only when he was hungry NOT when the clock said he needed to!  He loves being
able to stop when he is full also! How nice it is that todays Diabetics have
this option! :)  We were very unhappy with shots as a family as well. We are
a normal, every day family on the go now!

Mom of Kevin (email @ redacted)
pumping 8 months