Re: [IP] RE:bad case...

the lactated ringers at 250/hr is the only option for the pancreatitis and
diabetes. as my triglycerides are at 7000 and i take rezulin and glucophage
at max doses. yes it does a number on my electrolytes
med list- humolog 528u/day @22u/h  rezulin 200mg/tid - glucophage 500mg/tid
accupril 20mg/qd - niaspan 1000mg/qd - tricor 67mg/bid - lipitor 40mg/bid -
folic acid 1mg/qd - neurontin 300mg/bid - nortriptyline 10mg/email @ redacted - paxil 10
& 20mg/qd - previcid 30mg/bid - k-dur 40meq/bid - vicodin 5/500/q4h-prn -
plus i receive experimental treatments at millard filmore gates hosp. in
their research the endo is world known paresh dandona. during the last bout
with pancreatitis my bs only went to 248 and bg was still at11. only things
left to me are exprimental