[IP] Nighttime lows

Have any of you had some experience with the following blood sugar
pattern? At 12AM when I go to bed my blood sugar is 170. At 1:15AM I
will have crashed. My basal rate is only .1 throughout the time from
9:00PM to 4:00 AM. These sudden drops seem to always happen between
1AM and 2:30AM. The frustrating thing is that in reality, this basal
rate is too low for this time of the night-my blood sugars will
usually rise. And the low basal rate doesn't seem to prevent those
times when I do have the sudden drops. I am at the end of my rope. I
feel sorry for my Doctor because I know he is running out of things
to suggest. I would appreciate any support someone could give me.