[IP] ace inhibitors

Carole - thank you for sharing the info about sun sensitivity..I've only
been taking 10 mg of Lotensin daily now for a week, and the only
annoying side effect that I have is very low blood pressure...I stop in
at Rite Aid to check when I'm feeling particularly "loopy" and it's
usually 80 over 55 or 78 over 50 etc...a very unsettling feeling!  I
really hope this drug will help reduce the microalbuminuria....I will
watch out for the sun sensitivity, though.

Gwen (T-1 10 yr pump 6 mos)