[IP] Re: depression

my CDE said that something like 80% of diabetics are on some sort of anti
depressants, due to the daily ins and outs of dealing with a chronic disease.
 She's on them herself.  I'm on mood stabilizers after trying all sorts of
antidepressants that made me unable to sleep.  I've been on meds for 7 years!
Our lives are very difficult.  Add to that being rejected by lovers - as I
was - because I had diabetes, and waking up from shock in hospitals or
surrounded by EMTs, or losing jobs due to absences caused by highs or lows...
it sometimes seems overwhelming.  At least the pump can give us the idea we
have some CONTROL.