RE: [IP] Sof-serter & kids

This may be a silly question, I'm taking the posts from parents as they are
inserting the infusion set by hand???  I use a pen-like insertion device
from MiniMed that does all the insertion for me (I can't remember what it's
called).  You load the infusion set into the device and it kind of shoots it
in with no pain.

Lea Idlewine

	Darlene writes:   My son Chris just started on the "D" pump on