Re: [IP] Sof-serter & kids

My son Chris just started on the "D" pump on Friday
and he is using the Mini-Med infusion set that is like
the "D" Rapid except the Mini-Med has the cannula
instead of just the straight needle.  He is using the
Sof-serter and was told to straighten the skin where
he in going to inject between his first and second
fingers instead of pinching the skin.  Maybe this will
help.
Darleen F.

--- Jessica Marder <email @ redacted>