[IP] Kevin Ramm - Good writing

Please do not tell me someone else wrote your profile; I want to believe you
did it all yourself. If you did, I am so proud of your sentence construction
and spelling. What a joy to hear from an 11-year-old who has it all
together.  8^)  I was 11-1/2  49 years ago and was DXd at that time, too; I
was in 6th grade then. Pumping didn't happen for me until 8/23/83. I've had
a husband for 39.5 years, two children, and four grandchildren.
    Jan H