Re: [IP] Pump in the Pocket

>My son also carries the pump in his pocket.  He cuts a small hole in the
>upper pocket and runs the tubing through the hole into the pocket and then
>reconnects tubing to pump.

Me, too. My pump rep suggested lining the hole with a little bead of fabric
glue to keep it from tearing. Which I have done to all of my pants pockets.
The only problem is remembering when I go to the john and have to, um, drop
trou, as we used to say. I haven't pulled out the site but I have had a
quick remider or two...

Jeffrey Weiss
email @ redacted
Dallas, TX