[IP] no stomach sites & rear sites

I use my stomach maybe twice in a 2-3 month period.... I hate it, and the
pump bumps I get there.  As for my behind (in between belt and jeans
pocket) - I love it!  When that area seemed to need a rest... I ventured
into the lower back area on the advice of my sister.  Both are areas that
when seated in a chair rarely hit the back of the chair (curve of lower back
prevents it).  I think my grand hatred of pump bumps on the only low fat
area of my body (my tummy) is why I had no problems switching.  I do  not
get pump bumps anywhere else.  For those afraid to try... just do it, and if
you don't like, you can replace it with your normal site next time or
immediately ;)