Re: [IP] sara and mom filling cartridge

>Hi Brian,
>No I have never tried changing cartridges. What are the reasons for doing
>that and how do you do it?  We have a MM with the soft set.

the reason I do this is sometimes my site is still doing GREAT when the
Cartridge runs out seeing that i go threw a cartridge in about 3-5 days I
just change it.   It can be done with both sets  (those that disconnect and
those that don't) It is allot easier to do it on those sets that
disconnect.  If you disconnect just replace the cartridge and prime the air
out of the line if needed.  if not I usually clamp the tubing and replace
the cartridge (warning sometimes you may get a small bolus from this, since
i am not real sensitive to insulin it does not bother me  I just do it
before a meal or snack).

Hope this helps

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438