Re: [IP] ace inhibitors & skin reactions

   Interesting about the sun sensitivity - Melissa hadn't experienced that
one yet!....In one of my former lives, I managed a dermatology office: check
out companies that make clothing specifically geared for those who can't
tolerate being in the sun. I think the one we dealt with was Solumbra or
something like that. The doctor I worked for always ordered from them to
protect her kids when they were at the beach, & she highly recommended the
clothing for patients on acne meds or with a history of skin cancers.

Regards, Renee (pump-mom to Melissa)