Re: [IP] ace inhibitors(Gwen)

>The Vasotec also made me sun sensitive.
>Early spring I am on the lookout for thin, cotton, white long sleeve blouses
>and a really attractive floppy hat.

One thing to beware of - sun can actually go through fabric, including
cotton,  so you might have to wear sunscreen underneath. Especially if
its lightweight/thin or if its wet. Husband Shane is very sun-sensitive
and has gotten sunburned right through his white t-shirts in the summer.
Burned a weird looking "checked" pattern on his back. The times when he
was wet (swimming or sweating) were the worst.