[IP] Re:rear sites LINDA

After 4+ years of just using my tummy, I just started using my hip/upper butt
area.  I was quite nervous about the change, too, but it is very comfortable.  And
not as awkward as I thought it might be to insert.  I have used the Micro sets
with the SofSerter for these sites, and they are really quite painless.  I was
very hesitant about lying on the sites at night or during my yoga class, but that
has turned out to be no big deal.  And I do really like giving my tummy a rest and
letting it heal a bit.  Although my endo and CDE say it is in great shape
(especially considering the fact that I leave sets in for about 5 days), it does
get sore from time to time.