Re: [IP] Adding to Brian's request

In a message dated 1/16/00 3:40:30 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Jan, i'm soooooo surprised by your last post...........hmmmmmm...i always
 enjoy reading your post, but sorry i don't think that last one was called
 for. My opinion.....sure hope i spelled it correctly! >>

Actually, I agree with Jan Hughey (who noted that some people constantly
misspell words). While we all will make spelling mistakes, I'm afraid that I
tend to clench my teeth when I read letters with a number of spelling errors
in them. May I suggest that a spellchecker is a wonderful tool to use?

(who is known at work as the "apostrophe police")