[IP] Re:MAC user

I'm a MAC user and have only found one (bootleg) version of lifescan
software for use with one touch meters.  That was a few years ago.
We now use Bayer glucometer DEX.  I have not been able to get the
software to work with my PC emulation program (Virtual PC) and I have
not found a MAC version of the software.  It seems that, through
virtual pc, the program can identify the meter, but can not receive
the download.  Bayer seems to think it's my computer though they have
never tried the software themselves in an emulation program!!!  (I'm
not surprised...they've probably never stuck their fingers either)
Which meter and software are you using?