Re: [IP] Re: Cost of supplies

I am an Australian pumper, and my costs come to about $250 a month. It is
expensive, but I am lucky that I can afford it - living at home REALLY helps

In a message dated 17/01/00 1:19:07 AUS Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >I will be starting my pump this
 >month and so far have been told by MM that my cost for
 >supplies will be almost $400/quarter.
 We just received our first 4 month supply of supplies...estimated as to
 what we would need of course.  We'll be able to add or subtract from our
 next order....but I priced it out and it came to a whopping $680, which
 breaks down to $170 a month.  I think this is a little higher then $400 a
 A few months ago Diabetes Forcast had an article on pumping claiming costs
 for supplies ran from about $1500-$2000 a year.  Curious, what kind of
 price range is anyone else getting for this kind of time period?
 mother of Anthony, 11, dx. 9-22-95....pumping very soon!