[IP] Re: pump and sports

...for people who play a lot of sport..isn't the pump a
>little bit annoying? I'm not sure I like the idea of having a pump when I'm
>playing tennis...won't it get in the way?

  hi!  The pump is great for sports because you can set temporary basal
rates to give you less insulin during exercise, or you can even suspend the
pump and disconnect from it if you want.  So you might not even have to have
it on while playing if you don't want to.  If you do, it probably won't get
in the way if you're creative. One idea would be to wear to waist thingy and
have the pump on your back side.
good luck! --Gianna