Re: [IP] Diabetes and pregnancy-to JENC93

You are entering your third trimester and your insulin resistance is starting
to go up.  Get on the phone and coordinate your Basal rates with whoever is
helping you with your blood sugar control.  During both of my pregnancies my
insulin requirements went up drastically in the third trimester.  In the end
I was taking almost 4 times the insulin that I had taken pre pregnancy.  CALL
YOUR DOCTOR!!  And good luck, my youngest turned 7 on January 14th.

Carole (diagnosed 12/18/67, age 8 yrs)
pumping since Jan 1984
two boys DOB 4/17/90 and 1/14/93