Re: [IP] ace inhibitors(Gwen)

Denise and Gwen.

Heed Renee's advice, especially when summer comes on.  I started on Vasotec
in June and have dropped my protein from near 90 (3 times higher than normal)
to 26, (YES-Normal!!).  The Vasotec also made me sun sensitive.  I went out
one weekend to my son's baseball games with sunscreen every time and ended up
with sun Poisoning.  Two of the three games that weekend were at 10 am.  I
had fine bumps all over my exposed skin.  It was incredibly annoying and took
10 days to get rid of them.

Early spring I am on the lookout for thin, cotton, white long sleeve blouses
and a really attractive floppy hat.  Is there really such a thing?? LOL.