[IP] sara and mom filling cartridge

>but now she sails right through insertion.
> We've got it down to 10-15 minutes which includes me filling the reservoir
> with the insulin and getting the bubbles out!

pat...you can get this down to 5 minutes if you PREFILL the
cartridges..after humalog has come to room temp.

we fill about 6 at a time.  keep in tupperware in fridge.  then.....if I
have to do a cartridge change in the middle of night..which has happened
when we run out and are not keeping track,  I just get the prefilled
cartridge and it doesn't take alot of time.

I sit down and do a bunch at a time.  it really does come in handy when
geneva needs a new cartridge for whatever reason.