[IP] Follow Up

Thank you for the immediate responses on Medicare.  Any knowledge regarding
IViG treatments and Diabetes?  GG is in a sugar solution and it goes through
the roof and a side effect is kidney potential failure.  Is there any Sugar
Free Gamma Gobulin?  This leads to the Reg.Coke or Sugar Free discussion.
The last time I had Reg. my sugar was so low I didn't taste it anyway, I
prefer without the bite.  I guess its a matter of preference, like I like s&l
and can't taste the blue or yellow substitutes in a likeable way.