Re: [IP] diabetes IS diabetes

In a message dated 1/16/00 9:21:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< i dislike those who wish to say all is the same. nothing is the same. that
 called a herd of sheep and people are not sheep. we are all different and we
 all suffer differently >>
Yes, we are all different, but having diabetes makes us similar.  Sorry if
you like those who say all is the same, but I don't think it's meant as a
personal insult.  Everyone and everything in this world is different
(including those sheep), but we have similiarities.  Diabetes is a big
similarity, and instead of getting offended, maybe we should all "stick
together" and help each other out.