RE: [IP] wearing the pumps

Lucas(age 9 - heavy tosser and turner) usaully wears a tee-shirt w/pocket.
We cut a hole through the back of the pocket which he runs his tubing
through, then he clips his pump on his shirt pocket. We have not had it drop
yet. Hope that doesn't happen any time soon either, he sleeps on the top
part of a bunk bed. I believe the drop is more than 42"...

-- BEGIN included message

Linda - Allie puts the pump in a baby sock - pins the sock to her jammies -
and sleeps the night away....