[IP] Thoughts

This is my first try to send.  I miss a lot of the suggestions being made on
how to streamline messages because this is all new.  The talk about insurance
has made me think.  My story to this point - I've had the monster since 1971
and been blamed for everything to do with it, very comforting to read others
mail knowing I'm not here alone.  Its time my search for control got me on a
pump!  In the past year I got my neuropathy diagnosis, hell I just thought
that it was something that went with diabetes and didn't have a name of its
own. Contact the Neuropathy Assn.  In Nov. I came down with Multiple
Sclerosis, which feels like a natural progression, but it may prevent me from
returning to work and I may lose my Insurance and have to turn to Medicare.
Does that cover the pump in any way, or what are my alternatives for ongoing
Diabetes coverage.  Anyone have answers?