[IP] Reference Books

 Greetings all:
      FYI - every Sunday night, Jeff Hitchcock, webmaster of Children with
Diabetes, posts his weekly "what's new" column. There are always interesting
articles to read & this week's listing featured the book "The Discovery of
Insulin" by Michael Bliss for $18. I checked Amazon.com for reviews & found a
link to another book( about which I'd heard rave reviews) by Dr. Leslie
Plotnick, a well-respected ped. endo at Johns Hopkins. The hyperlinks to both
sites are below:
Regards, Renee

 <A HREF="http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/whatsnew/d_01_100.htm">What's
New in children with DIABETES</A>

024-8332266">Amazon.com: buying info: Clinical Management of the Child and
Teenager With Diabetes (Johns Hopkins Press Series in Ambulato</A>