[IP] Diabetes and pregnancy

Hi!  It's been a while since I have posted any messages, but have some
questions.  I have been pumping for 7 months and I am 6 months pregnant.  My
last HgA1C was 5.3 (I was at 7.6 before I started puming).  The pump has been
a life saver for me!  Lately I have been waking up high - high being 135-175.
 My goal range is between 70-90.  I have tested at 2:00am several nights and
I am not low (usually around 100) and by morning I am on average around 160 -
but the doc doesn't seem to want to adjust my basal rates.  Also, I am
noticing now that I am a little resisitent to my insulin - if my BG is 80 at
meal time and 2 hours later I run it, it'll be as high as 220.  But at the
next meal (at about 4 hours) I am good again - between 90-100 with no high
blood sugar bolus.  Does anyone have any suggestions on if there is anything
I can do in either of these situations?  It's very frustrating!  Anyhow, any
advise would be appreciated.