Re: [IP] kidney function tests

Hi Denise,

My son Kevin just went in for his annual tests of TSH and the 24 hr urine
test.(Microalbumin) His results came back showing some protein in the urine
and the Dr said at this point in his diabetes it shouldn't be any damage to
the kidneys, but he wants us to take it again. He said a normal goes up to 20
and Kev was 32. It could be from exercise or something like that he says. We
are pretty ignorant on this since after 8 yrs of having diabetes, he's never
shown this before. We will retest and see what happens.