[IP] kidney function tests

A few months back I posted about having some kidney function tests come back
with strange results. Although my blood creatine clearence came back normal,
my urine results didn't match, they were a 56%. I just retested and they still
were alittle off, blood normal, urine 82. And both times the volume amount was
low. The Dr also gave me a number of, .8,. I am not completely sure what all
of this means. My Dr has a  very heavy accent and is very soft spoken, so I
feel foolish trying to ask and understand questions. He did say that these
tests may be coming back this way because of my size, I am only 98 lbs. Does
this makes sense, does anyone understand these results better than I do? I
would really appreciate any help? Thanks, Denise