Re: [IP] Re: bad case of diabetes

well i take over 500u per day and all the oral meds(glucophage,rezulin) and
my blood sugars never go below 250 and bg's never below 10. and i would think
this severe. as the insulin i take is humalog. i have nuropathy retinopathy,
pancreatitis, and other complications to numerous to list. well do you think
this severe. i have been put in the hospital on nothing but lactated ringers
iv , no water no ice chips for 6 to 8 days and still my bs do not go below
200. now think again all deceases have varying degrees. and the pump serves
all users for different reasons