[IP] Sof-serter & kids

Those of you have children on the pump....do any of you feel it's not
necessary to use EMLA or equivalent when using the Sof-serter?  We're
trying to get better prepared for pumping...with options and questions we
may have for our CDE.  Anthony is 11 and has an ample supply of body fat in
his abdominal area.

For anyone using the MM508....have you had any experience using the
remote?  Anthony can't wait to try it out.

mother of Anthony, 11, dx 9-22-95...pumping any day now!